- Washington Brown values the privacy of its customers and website users. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles and are committed to observing both the letter and intent of these Principles in our handling of personal information.
- Subject to paragraph 3, we will not collect or retain any personal information on on any individual person unless that person has expressly provided this personal information to us.
- If you expressly provide personal information of other persons to us for the purpose of using our services to communicate with them, we will retain this information on your behalf.
- We may disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. We may also be required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information. We also use 3rd party services to track anonymous usage of the Washington Brown website along with technical details exposed by your web browser. The Washington Brown website contains 3rd Party code from Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook and Google Analytics which may track your use of this site. Washington Brown’s use of Google AdWords Remarketing Lists may use a cookie to target marketing material to you on Google and other third-party sites across the Internet. Should you wish, you can opt out of this target by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page. If you provide us with your email address, we will add you to our email mailing list managed by ONTRAPORT. If your email client allows, your interactions with our newsletters will be tracked for marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe at any time by simply clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the newsletter.
- You may view the personal information that you have provided at any time. You may also correct any information that we hold or change any option regarding the sharing or use of that information.
- You may also at any time request that we delete all personal information that we hold on your behalf from our records. Except to the extent that we are required to retain information for billing purposes or by law, we will promptly comply with any such request to delete this information from our database. We cannot however guarantee removal of the information contained in this request if the details do not match those contained in our database. To preserve your rights of privacy, we will ensure that all personal records are disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- We will ensure that all information is kept secure and is only used in accordance with the purpose for which it is provided or otherwise authorised by you.